Additional expertise for special audits, other audits and audit reviews
Besides the audit requirement for annual and consolidated financial statements, the law also stipulates other audits for certain situations: e.g. for offers submitted according to the Takeover Act, reorganisations or conversions, management audits of associations or audits on group level. Audit reviews and voluntary audits also supply important information about the company’s business activities and financial growth, the efficiency of internal processes and possible areas of development.
Using their know-how and extensive experience, our experts are ready to assist with all mandatory or voluntary audit situations. We provide a designated team that looks after all audit matters, so that all of the challenges that arise can be handled in the best manner possible.
- Audits of incorporations and contributions in kind, audits of residual assets
- Audits of reorganisations, splits and mergers, and audits in the context of M&A transactions
- Audits in accordance with the Companies act
- Audits of offers in accordance with Takeovers Act
- Audit reviews of annual and consolidated financial statements, group reporting packages, interim financial statements
- Management audits and internal audits of associations and public corporations
- Audits and assessments of the adequacy of the accounting system’s structure and organisation
- Audits of internal control systems and outsourced functions
- Audits in connection with insolvency proceedings
- Embezzlement audits, creditworthiness checks
- Confirmations re: financial covenants, working capital, sales revenues, EBIT confirmation
- Budget accounting audits
- Subsidy confirmations (investment grants, cost contributions, export financing, employment bonuses)