More clarity for secondments and expatriates
Do your employees carry the expertise of your company out into the world? We find the right tax and social security solution for companies and employees alike. Prudent, tailored and interdisciplinary advisory services that take into account all aspects of secondments and the impact on your company provide legal certainty and minimise costs.
Our international team of experts has extensive experience in assessing, structuring and providing advice for international situations. Using our diversified global network, we are able to quickly and efficiently review the legal and tax basis and implement recommendations and guidelines. In this way, we bring clarity to complicated situations, and provide legal certainty for the decisions that must be made.
- Advisory services and planning of cross-border employee assignments
- Presentation of the impact on income taxes and social security
- Preliminary calculations re: domestic and international tax burden
- Consultations for your employees in Slovenia and abroad
- Preparation of secondment directives and agreements
- Work and employment permits
- Reporting obligations in connection with inbound secondments
- Payroll accounting for employees working abroad (e.g. shadow payroll)
- Tax advice and tax compliance for expatriates
- Evaluation of income tax risks for permanent establishments in the relevant country
- Tax equalization treaties