Import, Export and Chain transactions – Dos and don´ts in the CEE region from a VAT perspective
00.00 - 17.00 clock
International trade offers companies many opportunities, but is at the same time associated with different kind of risks depending on the jurisdiction involved. Particular attention must be paid to the correct treatment of imports, exports and chain transactions to manage the VAT risks.
In our webinar, local experts from our offices in Austria, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Croatia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Slovakia, Slovenia and Serbia will give you practical insights about the situation in their countries as well as DOS and DON´TS for imports, exports and chain transactions.
IMPORT OF GOODS
- Under which conditions is the import VAT deductible?
- Which party is allowed to deduct import VAT?
- What are typical local pitfalls when importing goods?
EXPORT OF GOODS
- What needs to be considered in course of “ex works” exports?
- What are typical local pitfalls when exporting goods?
- Exports from CEE via ports in other EU-Member States – what needs to be considered?
- What local peculiarities shall be considered for chain transactions within the EU?
- What shall be considered when goods are imported into or exported from CEE in the course of a chain transaction?
- Which local pitfalls exist for triangular transactions?
- Austria: Peter Pichler, Tax Advisor | Partner
- Bosnia-Herzegovina | Croatia: Irena Perić, Tax Advisor | Manager
- Czech Republic: Martin Valášek, Tax Advisor | Partner
- Hungary: Judit Jancsa-Pék, Partner
- Serbia: Jelena Knežević, Auditor | Tax Advisor | Partner
- Slovakia: Martin Jakubec, Tax Advisor | Director
- Slovenia: Jerneja Štremfelj, Tax Advisor | Manager
- Austria: Hannes Gurtner, Auditor | Tax Advisor | Partner
The webinar is conducted using Cisco Webex Events and can be easily started from your browser or via app on mobile devices.
Please click on this link to register:
Participation in this event is free of charge.
The webinar will be held in English.